To obtain your facility access cards, your metro district and the CVPRD requires a quick on line registration process. This requires your household information, complete the required waivers, a photo taken on site for all those that reside in the household for our system and other helpful information.
Steps for joining online (new residents):
1) Click Here to register with the CVPRD, feel free to read information about CVPRD and click the Membership Tab.
2) Under Annual, select The Cove Resident Membership.
3) Proceed by either creating an account or logging in (remember your log in!). Entering all of your household information and any additional account members. Save & Close.
4) Select Account Member who will be Primary Member on membership and Add to Cart. (There is no cost to you for registering.)
Agree to CVPRD’s Liability Wavier and answer if you agree to CVPRD’s Photo Release. Submit Responses.
- These responses will be applied to all members of your household. See below for details of other waivers that you need to complete.
6) Complete Transaction
Current Resident Waiver Links: Required to be renewed annually by all residents (2 different waivers per adult within the household, minors under 18 years old need to be added to waivers too):
Cove Waiver of Liability 2022 – Click Here
Other waivers: Minor Release: A parent or guardian needs to complete this form to authorize youth between the age of 12-17 to use the gym and pool facilities on their own. If this form is not completed or on file, youth are not authorized to use facilities on their own and must be with a parent or guardian at all times. Youth between 12-17 years old are allowed to access the Cove Fitness Center on their own during staffed hours only. They will need to be with a parent or guardian to access the after hour gym access –Click Here
Additional Authorized Users: Includes: Adult Children (18+); Tenants/Renters; Regularly Employed Caregivers (Nannies/Babysitters); Immediate Family Residing at Property Address (incl. Grandparents/Grandchildren); and/or others residing at your property address (PROOF MAY BE REQUIRED). Additional Authorized Users Do NOT Include Guests. Additional guest passes are available and/or may be purchased at the Cove fitness Center during operational business hours. Please refer to SVLMDs Amenities Fee Schedule for additional information. ALL ADULT ADDITIONAL AUTHORIZED USERS MUST COMPLETE AN ADDITIONAL AUTHORIZED USER FORM AND BE LISTED ON THIS PROPERTY OWNER FORM IN ORDER TO ACCESS THE RECREATION AMENITIES – Click Here
Recreational rights (for renters only) – Click Here
*If assistance is required please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-862-8934