Helpful Amenity Information
- Events & Programming
- Access Cards & Liability Waivers
- Recreation Amenities Rules and Information
- Amenity Rentals
FAQs About the Amenities
- Monday-Friday 1:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.
- Saturday-Sunday 10:00 A.M.- 2:00 P.M.
- The Cove Location – 12636 Lake Terrace, Firestone, Colorado.
- Reach The Cove by phone at 303-862-8934.
- Additional authorized user form – any additional family residing in household.
- Individual and parent/legal guardian waiver of liability form – completed for all within household.
- Minor release form – to be completed for all kids between 12-17 years old to access amenities.
- Assignment of recreational rights – if applicable, renters to complete this form.
- Complete the COVID-19 waiver form.
- All St. Vrain Lakes Metro District residents - FREE
- Guests (charges may apply)
- Other community members (charges may apply).
No, you must complete an annual waiver to have access to The Cove and swimming pool. You may complete these forms online here, please note you must register to have access to this feature. You can also stop by The Cove during staffed hours to have the front desk assist you with these forms, check-in as a guest, or purchase outside user passes.
|Outside User Fees||Youth Guest (5-17 yrs old)||Adult Guest (18-59 yrs old)||Senior Guest (60+)|
|Guest Pass (Daily Fee ) | The Cove & Swimming Pool Access for Residents or Annual Pass Holders Only||$ 5.00||$ 5.00||$ 5.00|
|10 Visit Pass - 1 per Property per year | The Cove & Swimming Pool Access Only|