On November 30, 2020, the St. Vrain Lakes Metropolitan District No. 1 Board adopted its 2021 Budget. The adopted Budget incorporated the following rates: no change in rates for Q1 or Q2; effective Q3 2021 (July 1, 2021) $270 quarterly ($90 monthly) operations fee.
The Board also extended the Quarter 1 O&M fee due date by 60 days. The original due date of January 30, 2021 has been extended to March 30, 2021.
Do I pay additional HOA fees?
While there is no Homeowners Association (HOA) nor HOA dues/fees, the community is covenant controlled and the District is authorized to provide certain operations and maintenance services in lieu of an HOA. These services include covenant enforcement and architectural/design review. Each lot owner may be charged an operations fee for operation and maintenance services provided at the discretion of the District’s Board of Directors, based on the District’s annual budget. No paper statement will be received, rather an e-mail sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email addresses indicated on the disclosure form completed at closing. Accepted forms of payments are ACH through the website or checks mailed in made out to St. Vrain Lakes Metropolitan District No. 1-4.
Pay Online at the following link:
Pay by Check and Send To:
St. Vrain Lakes Metropolitan District Nos. 1-4
c/o Pinnacle Consulting Group Inc.
550 W. Eisenhower Blvd., Loveland, CO 80537
Archived Postings & Notices Below:
- Nov. 30, 2020 – Special Board Meeting: District Nos. 1, 3, & 4
- Nov. 30, 2020 – Special Board Meeting: District No. 2
- Nov. 18, 2020 – Budget Work Session: Nos. 1, 3, & 4
- Nov. 2, 2020 – Budget Work Session: Nos. 1, 3 , & 4
- Nov. 4, 2020 – Special Board Meeting: District No. 2
- Oct. 22, 2020 – Budget Works Session: District No. 2
- Oct. 20, 2020 – Community Meeting
- Oct. 19, 2020 – Special Board Meeting: Nos. 1, 3, & 4
- Oct. 1 2020 – Budget Works Session: District No. 2