Tuesday, June 23, 2020 beginning at 6:30 p.m.
The Cove, 12636 Lake Terrace, Firestone, CO 80504
To view the Notice of Meeting and full agenda click here.
Conference Call: +1 408-418-9388
Meeting Number:126 956 4570# | Meeting Password: 4452 7294#
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION PROCEDURE
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names and total number of members attending in your party.
- The District Management Team will assign numbers for the 17 seats available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please indicate if you would like to participate in the public comment portion of the meeting. Numbers will be assigned to help facilitate and maintain order.
To Join Telephonically:
- To participate after 6:15 p.m. please dial the following phone number: +1 408-418-9388
- There will be a prompt to enter the Meeting Number followed by the pound (#) sign. Meeting Number: 126 956 4570#
- Then, there will be an additional prompt to enter the Meeting Password followed by the pound (#) sign. Meeting Password: 4452 7294#
- You will be automatically muted.
- To participate in public comment virtually, during the public comment portion of the agenda, press *3. The moderator will then individually unmute the lines in random order of those who wish to speak during public comment and identify the caller by the first 6 digits of the telephone number used to join the meeting. The line will be muted at the end of the three minutes.
To Submit Written Comments:
- Please submit written comments via email no later that 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 23rd to email@example.com. If requested, the email will be read by the moderator during the public comment portion of the agenda.
- Each individual will be allowed 3 minutes to speak.
- Each individual will state their name and address.
- Questions asked during an individual’s public comment will not be addressed at that time.
- The Board will not engage in dialogue with the public during this time. If time allows the Board may choose questions to answer at the end of the public comment.